DASH AP Robot™ Handles Exceptions
Handling Exceptions …
Have you ever had one of those days when nothing went right?
Your computer is running slow. The phone just keeps ringing. That inbox has 20+ unread new messages. You forgot to pack your lunch and now your coffee is cold?
Some days it’s all at once, and some days it’s the trickle effect. Slowly throughout the day, things keep creeping up.
Take a deep breath. You got this.
Over here at DASH, we’re improving efficiencies for small-to-mid-sized businesses across the world. Making their lives hopefully just a little bit better. Improving their job fulfillment and staff productivity. Take one thing off your plate to worry about and analyze. The 3-way match can greatly shorten the payment cycle and improve the productivity of all users in an organization (here’s the TriStar success story).
We’ve created a new AP Robot that can handle your invoice workload. It automates the processing of your vendor invoices with a 3-way match, then enters the invoices for you – and if you’re a DASH DDX™ user, filing a copy too (this means you can feed the invoices to the AP Robot™ before you’ve had your 1st cup of coffee = WINNING!)
Here’s how the AP Robot™ can improve your day (even if there are exceptions!).
- Locate invoices that were emailed or scanned and “drag-and-drop” them into the AP Robot folder
- Our AP Robot™ recognizes each invoice by the vendor and collects all the essential information
- Open the AP Robot™ and click “Analyze”
- It verifies invoices are valid. If there are no discrepancies or exceptions, it goes right to step 6 and you’re done.
- If any exceptions occurred, they would appear in the exceptions list for you to review and resolve. You will…
- Select the invoice and it will highlight the discrepancy (matched against the PO and Receipt) so it’s easy to see the value that doesn’t match up
- Correct any information with a few clicks, clearing the exception
- Click 1 more button to post it to your ERP system (it gets validated 1 more time, then does the data entry and filing for you).
- Information is posted in your ERP for payment
You’re going to have an EXCEPTIONAL day today! Even if there are some exceptions… 😊
Intelligent 3-Way Match Handles Exceptions Exceptionally Well.
Ready to get started!
About the Author:
Stephanie is the marketing guru at Dash. For over 20 years, DASH has been authoring, delivering, and supporting Dash DDX™, its ERP-integrated Document Automation software to small and mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies throughout the USA and beyond.
Excited about what you read? We want to hear from you! Let’s chat! Fill out our form and we’ll be in touch!
Sign up to follow blog posts from Dash