Tired of Doing Folder Searches?
Tired of Doing Folder Searches?
Have you ever sat at your computer searching through folders hoping to find the document you were looking for?
You know it’s somewhere. But you have so many folders and documents, that it’s hard to find what you’re looking for.
If you are tired of doing folder searches, we’re here to help!
Here at Dash, our focus on document automation and archiving has helped businesses across the world save time and money locating documents FAST! If you have ever spent more than 20 minutes searching for a document on your computer, you could probably use Dash DDX.
A key feature of Dash DDX is its ability to quickly retrieve a document with just 1 keyword. You could search within the vendor’s name, product name, or anything on a document you use. Typically, we store and automate almost any kind of business document: invoices, PO’s, payments, correspondence, receipts, and much much more.
We hear from our clients all the time that they have saved so much time and money (time is money, right?!) because we can help you find documents quickly.
Today’s Controllers, CFOs, and CIOs are always on the lookout for ways to reduce operational costs. Any change that helps your employees find documents they need more quickly, for example, could help your team become more efficient, reducing your operational costs.
Digital document management, like DDX™ cuts costs by bringing together several concepts, technologies, and strategies to reduce or eliminate tedious, time-consuming activities that don’t drive revenue. Often, DDX™ can automate previously manual tasks, such as maintaining financial compliance records.
Here are five ways you could save on operational costs by adopting DDX™:
- Storage costs: When you switch from paper-based processes to digital document management, you don’t need to purchase expensive file cabinets or pay to store and maintain the hard copies of your business records. As a result, you’re able to free up office space for more productive uses than storing paper archives.
- Copying and printing costs: By moving from paper to digital documents, there’s no need to create multiple copies for inter-office distribution or to file the same documents into a variety of departmental filing systems. A master copy of the electronic document is stored in the system’s centralized repository, where it’s available to all authorized Similarly, there’s no longer a need to create carbon copies of documents sent to customers and store them in-house. The result is that you spend far less time and money on printing, supplies, and equipment.
- Personnel time: Document management offers significant improvements in efficiency, resulting in less personnel time spent storing and retrieving documents. Tasks that took minutes or hours with a manual, paper-based system take seconds with a digital document management system. Since all documents are stored in a centralized location, there’s no more time wasted while waiting for colleagues to provide requested
- Business process costs: Using the workflow available in DDX™ you may streamline many business processes in accounting, sales, customer service, and even HR. Depending on the department, using workflow can lead to faster payments, lower purchasing costs, higher customer satisfaction, or increased employee
- Security and disaster recovery costs: With a digital document management system, it is easy and inexpensive to automatically back up your documents to other secure locations, helping ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
We have found that multiple teams across an organization can utilize a paperless office. Sharing documents seamlessly between multiple locations is key in today’s world.
Teams that can utilize document automation for searches:
- Customer service
Top Reasons to try Dash DDX:
Finding documents quickly = time saver!
Documents are all electronic in 1 place = no more file cabinets!
Searches pull up all relevant documents = multiple teams all working together!
Documents with version histories are connected = history is recorded!
All documents related to your document are also available = great for audits!
If have been searching for an electronic document storage system for your small to mid-sized manufacturing or distribution company – we’ve got you covered! We have been providing document solutions for over 20+ years! We can integrate it into your ERP system for real-time data.
About the Author:
Stephanie is the marketing guru at Dash. For over 20 years, Dash has been authoring, delivering, and supporting Dash DDX™, its ERP-integrated Document Automation software to small and mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies throughout the USA and beyond.