Document Management Software solutions for Business
Role: Software Application Support Tech
We offer you
- Freedom to be creative
- Direct Customer Interaction
- The opportunity to be entrepreneurial & have an impact
- The chance to solve real-world problems
- The satisfaction of making people’s lives better
The people and tech skills to generate serious results for our customers and make them really (really) happy.
- An adaptable attitude
- A proactive, can-do mindset
- A true love of learning and applying what you’ve learned
- An ability to sell your ideas, time and more
- A great listener & communicator who enjoys working with others
We’re happy to help with training on many things – including our own Dash DDX Document Management software (on which you’ll be working extensively).
Experience or skills in any of the following is useful:
• ERP / Business Systems is strongly desired • Customer Service • Familiarity with Microsoft Windows 10 and Server operating systems a plus • Full knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is a must • Database experience is also very desirable (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, MySQL) • Some experience with our audience – small and mid-sized manufacturers and distributors – will be useful too • Project Management (Smaller projects) • Even some history of selling would be great.
What you’ll do: You will be responsible for software implementations, training and consulting – along with help-desk support for our software products. You will also have goals to generate a certain level of revenue. Being great at proactive customer service, detail oriented, self-motivated and working with our excellent team will be key to your success and personal and professional growth. If you like helping people find solutions to their problems, and want to grow, this is a place for you.
This is an entry-level, or near-entry level position with lots of room for growth and personal improvement.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Germantown/Menomonee Falls, WI
Don’t miss this opportunity.